Who should attend?
- Chiefs and Councillors or their representatives, Public Works Managers, First Nations water and wastewater operators, and individuals who are working in the field of water and wastewater management.
- First Nations organizations and technicians interested in improving the ways water and wastewater infrastructure is understood, managed and delivered.
- Consultants, industry, academia, and other non-governmental entities involved or interested in First Nations water issues.
Summit topics will include
- Safe Drinking Water
- Water Contaminants
- Source Water Protection
- Indigenous Rights
- Opening Ceremonies/Prayers
- Welcome Addresses
- Government Updates
- Keynote Address
- Plenary Panel Presentations
Please note that there is no registration fee!
The AFN invites you to register for its 2023 4th Annual Water Summit, being held virtually on November 22, 2023.
The first 150 participants will be entered into a draw for an Apple Watch!
If you need assistance registering online, please contact our Registration Coordinator: Tash Cote at [email protected].