Who should attend?
- Chiefs or their representative(s), First Nations housing and public works managers, Indigenous housing services
- Providers and individuals who are working in the field of First Nations housing management and administration
- First Nations organizations or technicians interested in improving how housing is managed and delivered
- Consultants, industry, and other non-government entities involved in First Nations housing
Implementing the United Nations Declaration- First Nations Essential Elements
- First Nations Homelessness
- Homelessness Dialogue Session on the National First Nations Homelessness Action Plan
- Regional Housing Strategy Updates
- Housing Finance Strategies
- First Nations Housing Performance Management Framework
For more information on First Nations housing, please visit our Housing & Homelessness page.
Hotel rates have been extended!
Booking Online Using Your Private Booking Link: Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
Please call the hotel directly, toll-free at 1-800-CHELSEA (243-5732) or 416-595-1975. Individuals must identify themselves as part of the “National First Nations Housing and Homelessness Forum and Tradeshow Room Block or Res ID: AFN053023” Take advantage of your discounted group rate by Tuesday, May 9, 2023.
If you need assistance registering online, please contact our Registration Coordinator: Tash Cote at [email protected].
For general information on the National First Nations Housing and Homelessness Forum and Tradeshow contact: [email protected]
The Assembly of First Nations is committed to making all our digital sites and products accessible for people living with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone while applying relevant accessibility standards: we strive to meet or exceed the W3C’s WCAG 2.1 Level AA for all our digital offerings.